By purchasing this program, you have read and agreed to my full Disclaimer
Renegade - a person who behaves in a rebelliously unconventional manner
Renegade is meant to help you stay healthy and fit, no matter where you are. This program requires NO equipment and offers 2 different variations of each workout – a more moderate version as well as an advanced.
Effective workouts done anywhere.
- 6 week, self guided workout program (PDF format)
- list of all the exercises in the program with links to demonstration videos
- comprehensive list of Exercises Alternatives in case you need to swap out any exercises
- nutritional guidance on portion control, estimating your daily calories based on your goals, and what macros are
- lists of foods categorized into macros
- progressive overload tips for bodyweight exercises
You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other fitness program to determine if it is right for your needs. This is particularly true if you (or your family) have a history of high blood pressure or heart disease, or if you have ever experienced chest pain when exercising or have experienced chest pain in the past month when not engaged in physical activity, smoke, have high cholesterol, are obese, or have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by a change in physical activity. Do not start this fitness program if your physician or health care provider advises against it. If you experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time while exercising you should stop immediately.
You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional.
The use of any information provided on this site is solely at your own risk.